You are welcome as a beginner breather or an experienced one. It does not matter where you live or which modalities you practice.
Each session is unique and inspired by the needs of the participants who join the group.
We start the session by taking a few deep breaths together, then each participant is invited to introduce themselves and share their personal intention for the session.
- We start by bringing our awareness to the way we are breathing.
- Then we activate the breath with physical movement.
- In the third phase the participants lay down, be sure we can see you on the screen, and keep the attention on the breath while listening to our guidance.
- There is a relaxation phase at the end of the process followed by an integration.
- Integration is a process through which we understand the full meaning and value of everything that has happened and it is an important part of therapy. It often continues for hours or days after a session.
- It is important at the end of the session to stay hydrated and listen to the body during the rest of the day so that the integration process towards our life and the outside world continues.
Breathing from your own home is very practical, simple and comfortable. Even when the meeting ends you can keep on relaxing and expanding the awareness of the breath.
➔ The meeting will be closed 10 minutes after starting.
➔ Please let us know if you have any special health condition.
➔ If you want to dive deeply in your personal process you can book a private session.
Get ready for your online session:
Meet2Breathe Creator, Embajadora de IBF, GPB Certified Professional, Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator, Brennan Healing Science Practitioner, Constelaciones Familiares & Meditaciones canalizadas.
Certified Breathworker practitioner, Psychotherapist/Counsellor with a Heart/Soul centred healing focus. Clinical member of ABA, IBF & PACFA
Certified breathworker, IBF and ABA professional members. Owner at Anne Hubbard – Emotionally Intelligent Parenting Coach.
Certified Breathworker who trained extensively and practiced Rebirthing in the 1980’s. Her teachers include Sondra Ray, Leonard Orr, Cynthia Chenier, Robert Hinde. She is a co-organiser for Sondra Ray & Markus Ray in Australia and an IBF, ABA and IICT member.
Payment by PayPal
Tuesdays at 08:00 PM
CET Europe (in English)
Thursdays at 11 am
Thursday at 8.00 PM
Mexico (in Spanish)